Section 1. IRC Section 501(c)(3) Purposes
The Corporation is organized exclusively for one or more of the purposes as specified in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Section 2. Specific Objectives and Purposes
The specific objectives and purposes of the Corporation shall be:
- To support the design, development and maintenance of mountain bike trails in Essex and Clinton Counties in New York State.
- To support the development of mountain biking activity within Northern New York by:
- Organizing and hosting competitive mountain bike events in Clinton and Essex counties in the State of New York.
- Organizing group mountain bike rides both locally and outside of the Northern New York area.
- Providing educational programs for athletes and parents covering riding skills, training programs, and bicycle maintenance and repair.
- Providing direct support to athletes from Clinton or Essex counties in the State of New York participating at national and international mountain bike competitions.